DailyPay is looking for an ambitious, driven and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing mid-stage FinTech company in NYC. This individual will play a crucial role in developing DailyPay’s B2B marketing collateral and will assist with brand management.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is exceptionally creative and ready to be a key player in the success of a fast-growing company. The Marketing Coordinator will be an exceptional project manager, great communicator and will report directly to the Marketing Director.
In this position you will:
- Manage the overall strategy and deployment of DailyPay’s B2B marketing collateral
- Assist with the development and ongoing execution of DailyPay’s Partner Tiers Program (similar to Hubspots Agency Partner Program)
- Lead DailyPay’s brand management efforts
- Manage ad-hoc projects across all areas of marketing and assist with administrative duties
We are looking specifically for someone who
- Has 3 to 5 years of marketing experience
- Is experienced in brand management
- Has experience developing and project managing new and large marketing initiatives
- Is exceptionally creative
- Is detail oriented
- Is willing to get their hands dirty and take on a wide variety of tasks
- Embraces ambiguity and is able to adjust quickly to changing business needs
- Is an enthusiastic team player
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience in B2B marketing
We offer some sweet benefits and perks:
- Health & dental
- Amazing team culture
- Catered lunches & snacks
- Competitive compensation levels
- Training and career development
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company it acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce. At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security.
DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, it acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce. At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security.
The senior management team at DailyPay spent years at AOL, Goldman Sachs, and LendingHome. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors. The Company is headquartered in New York.