CyberCentric is a cyber security startup located in midtown NYC. We're looking to add a Business Developer to our team. This position will require in office presence 2-3 days per week, but all other work can be performed from home. Hours are flexible.
The successful candidate should posses the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field
- 3 years of work experiences (preferably in at a tech company)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple client relationships
Some responsibilities of the job include:
- Generating new leads with the aim of creating more sales.
- Identifying and helping to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers
- Assisting in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers and projects in accounts through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
CyberCentric offers an all-in-one solution for managing and monitoring your company's sensitive data. The cybersecurity platform uses machine learning to scan data across networks in real time, reporting the locations of specific data as well as who is using it and how. With CyberCentric, the only people who will ever view your data are those you want to do so.