At Cushion, we're building a new kind of FinTech company that leverages data and technology to manage people's finances for them - instead of just giving them advice.
We're growing quickly and looking to hire a smart proactive problem-solver to be the face of Cushion with our customers.
This person's role is to set our users up for success and make sure that they have a great experience.
- Respond to all inbound user questions and concerns
- Proactively identify users who may be stuck in the flow and help them get back on track
- Reach out to users who are not engaged and nudge them along
- Report product bugs to the engineering team
- Encourage users to share their results on Twitter/Facebook and with their friends
- Collect user feedback and share it with the team
- Optimize Cushion's customer support process
- Recommend updates/improvements to Cushion's internal tools
- Evaluate customer support vendors
Our ideal candidate:
- Is very hard working (just like the rest of us) and hungry to prove themselves
- Has excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Has excellent excel skills
- Is very amicable and has a pleasant demeanor
- Is curious in nature and constantly looking for ways to optimize/improve things
- Can remain calm when facing stressful situations
- Prior customer support experience
- Some level of SQL experience
- Familiarity with marketing tools like Kickoff Labs, TypeForm, AutoPilot, MailChimp
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone ambitious who wants to do high-impact work, and learn a ton, in a fast-paced early stage startup environment.
Cushion helps consumers in the U.S. fix and avoid financial mistakes by doing the work for them.
Their first service is a bot that negotiates with banks, on your behalf, to recoup money wasted on bank fees or credit card interest charges. This is a $200 Billion problem affecting over 100 Million people in the U.S. each year.
In the future, Cushion aims to prevent fees before they occur and actively help consumers achieve their financial goals.