Looking for a CTO with 3-10 years of experience in software/product development in an Internet startup.
Experience in Project Management and Software Development using Py technologies with a preference for logistics services domain and hosting real-time, mission critical infrastructure in a data centre.
- Manage a team of software engineers and QA engineers
- Supervise scalable design, development and testing of the product
- Manage software development deliverables using Agile methodologies
- Manage vendors and track their deliverables
- Translate core team's vision into the technology platform
- Work with core team on charting, execution and monitoring of key strategic direction of the company.
What's in it for me :
- Be a core part of the team.
- Transportation Technology is a rapidly emerging market. Every year the amount of money being invested in transportation enabling startups is radically increasing. It's a great time to work in this field.
- Your opinion will count, and your ideas will translate into reality.
- Unparalleled freedom to execute, along with a tremendous learning opportunity
- Snacks, coffee, and startup office environment
- A wear-whatever-you-want dress code, and lots more-
We provide Logistics planning and management platforms to logistics providers. SaaS platforms to plan, manage, record, bill logistics operations.