Would you like to be part of a dynamic team working at the cutting edge of cybersecurity and quantum technology? Come work as an electronics/embedded engineer at our growing company with opportunities to grow and learn in an exciting startup environment.
Crypto Quantique is a young company operating in the developing space of IoT security. Founded on ground-breaking research, the company is building secure integrated circuits that harness quantum effects at the microscopic level, for use in IoT devices. We’re operating at the intersection of two trending technology fields, quantum computing and cybersecurity - you’ll be learning about, and developing, bleeding edge technology.
Our young and dynamic team has a strong academic background, with 22 published papers and over 3 decades of combined work experience between us.
The successful candidate will be involved with a wide-range of tasks including PCB development and design, PCB assembly, liaising with PCB production houses and general lab administration.
● Develop multi-layer PCBs using Altium Designer
● In charge of obtaining a bill of materials and source relevant components
● Liaise with PCB production/assembly houses
● Ability to assemble PCBs with SMD devices (0402)
● Take ownership for hardware related portions of the project
● Debug circuits using a variety of bench top instruments such as PSUs, oscilloscopes, waveform generators
● Working with the team to solve problems
● General electronics lab management
The successful applicant will have a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and is experienced in developing and designing multi-layer PCBs, have a good grasp of analogue electronics, familiar with bench top test and measurement techniques, and developing multi-layer PCBs. The candidate should also be passionate about new technology, great at problem solving skills and thinking outside the box attitude.
The focus of Crypto Quantique is on combining cutting edge quantum technologies with the best elements of modern cryptography to develop quantum driven cybersecurity products which provide end-to-end security for connected devices.