Crypto Quantique is an exciting quantum driven cybersecurity start-up located in central London, UK. Crypto Quantique is VC-backed and is currently recruiting world-class engineers who thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic team working at the cutting edge of cybersecurity and quantum technology? Come work as a cryptography engineer at our growing company with opportunities to grow and learn in an exciting startup environment.
Crypto Quantique is a young company operating in the developing space of IoT security. Founded on ground-breaking research, the company is building secure integrated circuits that harness quantum effects at the microscopic level, for use in IoT devices.
Our young and dynamic team has a strong academic background, with 22 published papers and over 3 decades of combined work experience between us.
We’re operating at the intersection of two trending technology fields, quantum computing and cybersecurity - you’ll be learning about, and developing, bleeding edge technology.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Cryptography Engineer who will be responsible for writing software to interface to our quantum driven integrated circuit (QDIC). As part of a team, you will be responsible for developing a cryptography library, and the associated Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), that will be used in the Crypto Quantique product suite. A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field is required. To succeed in this position, candidates should exhibit exceptional programming and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical and display good communication and team-working abilities. Previous experience in a cryptography/security software development role is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing a cryptographic library and the associated APIs that will be used as part of the Crypto Quantique product suite.
- Collaborating with the HW engineering team, where necessary, to adequately create interfaces for the quantum driven integrated circuit.
- Verifying and deploying the Crypto Quantique software libraries.
Troubleshooting and debugging developed software.
- Participating in code reviews, where necessary.
- Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Collaborating with the cryptography team to achieve team goals and milestones.
- Attending talks, seminars and webinars that are of relevance to the Crypto Quantique product suite.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field. More education or experience is preferred.
- Exceptional programming skills. Experience working with and developing cryptography libraries is preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of programming languages C, C++ and Python.
- A willingness to learn new programming languages and technologies.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Why Should You Apply?
- Remote working opportunities (within the UK).
- Excellent growth and development opportunities.
- Exciting and dynamic work environment.
The focus of Crypto Quantique is on combining cutting edge quantum technologies with the best elements of modern cryptography to develop quantum driven cybersecurity products which provide end-to-end security for connected devices.