Crypto Quantique is an exciting quantum driven cybersecurity start-up located in central London, UK. Crypto Quantique is VC-backed and is currently recruiting world-class engineers who thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic team working at the cutting edge of cybersecurity and quantum technology? Come work as an Analog IC Engineer at our growing company with opportunities to grow and learn in an exciting startup environment.
- THE COMPANY
Crypto Quantique is a young company operating in the developing space of IoT security. Founded on ground-breaking research, the company is building secure integrated circuits that harness quantum effects at the microscopic level, for use in IoT devices. We’re operating at the intersection of two trending technology fields, quantum computing and cybersecurity - you’ll be learning about, and developing, bleeding edge technology.
Our young and dynamic team has a strong academic background, with 22 published papers and over 3 decades of combined work experience between us.
- JOB SUMMARY
The candidate will be involved with developing analog blocks for a custom analog/mixed-signal IC design for ultra-low power and security applications. In addition, you will be performing high-level system verification, developing new technology and contributing to the successful completion of assigned projects.
* Analog circuit design in sub-65 nm CMOS, including schematic capture, simulation, and layout
* Design & layout of bandgaps, LDO regulators, Oscillators and low noise amplifiers.
* Participating in system-level modeling and simulation design activities
* Report progress & results and document software & development activity in a clear, concise manner
* Write white papers and publish cutting edge research in academic journals
* Experience in Cadence and Spectre analog simulation software
* Experience in designing very-low noise and low-offset circuits
* Experience in designing switched capacitor circuits
* Experience in layout of LDOs, bandgaps, current mirrors, and ring oscillators
* Experience in physical design and verification including LVS, DRC
* Knowledgeable in modeling analog circuits and hardware description languages such as Verilog-A
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in analog IC design who’s experienced with the Cadence ecosystem and is knowledgeable in the field of analog circuit design, layout and IC design verification methodology.
The focus of Crypto Quantique is on combining cutting edge quantum technologies with the best elements of modern cryptography to develop quantum driven cybersecurity products which provide end-to-end security for connected devices.