Crowdo is looking for an enthusiastic expert in Credit Risk to develop a new and innovative Credit Scoring Engine. Access to credit is a severe barrier to growth for many entrepreneurs in developing countries, about 50% of small businesses in South East Asia are under served by banks. Peer-to-peer lending (P2P) has emerged as a powerful platform to facilitate access to credit by directly connecting borrowers to potential lenders leveraging on the power of Internet and Social Media. A key component of P2P platform is an innovative credit score engine which changes the information paradigm traditionally used by financial institution to assess credit risk by including Social Media Data, Big Data and Psychometric Data.
• Manage CROWDO overall credit score strategy and develop innovative credit strategies alongside multiple stakeholders (internal data scientist, external data providers)
• Build innovative analytical solutions to drive better customer credit decisions in limit and exposure management.
• Managing credit limit and exposure frameworks in multi-product environments.
• Manage complex predictive models and credit strategies to drive risk adjusted return and solve and/or improve Crowdo risk pricing capability.
• Develop creative solutions to apply analytical tools to new markets and products.
• Identify innovative data sources and measure quality of credit scoring output.
• 5 years of experience in credit risk management in automated decisions (underwriting or customer management). Small business portfolio experience is a strong plus.
• A strong analytical background with experience/desire for innovative disruptive solutions with demonstrable examples such as adopting a non-traditional data source into credit decision algorithm.
• Familiar with statistical modelling, machine learning, and working with large datasets.
Crowdo is a regional fintech startup offering a full suite of peer to peer lending (p2p.crowdo.com) and securities crowdfunding (investment.crowdo.com) solutions. One of the largest and fastest growing in the region, Crowdo has offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. It is the only operator to have successfully obtained multiple jurisdiction licensing from regulators (Singapore and Malaysia).