Crive is looking for an inquisitive and talented designer to join us to help define and design a platform that helps photographer brings more visibility and boost their productivity. You'll have the opportunity to shape the direction of Crive's UI/UX methodology and design ecosystem.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
Looking for passionate UI/UX designers with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address the needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe/prototype tools (e.g. Mockflow, Balsamiq, zeplin, and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management and communication skills
- Education is no barrier if you have the right skills.
- Expereince in user research is a plus point.
- Opportunity to work with experience designers
- Part of a core team of bootstrapped, small startup
- Flexible Time
- No Dresscode
- Snacks & Beverages
Crive is a SaaS company, helping photographers boost their productivity and run their business hassle-free. Crive started in 2016 with the aim to bring photographers online and increase their visibility from Tier 2 & 3 cities. We created a portfolio builder which has helped hundreds of photographers around the world to create a portfolio.
We launched our first paid product, EasyShare in Mar 2018. EasyShare is helping photographers with a private and secure gallery to overcome manual photo proofing. EasyShare boosts the productivity and saves tons of time and money for photographers. This is also convenient for all the clients who hired photographers and struggling to give their feedback to the photographers.
Crive has helped 800+ photographers building their portfolio. This year we launched EasyShare in private beta with selected 170+ leading photographers from different cities across India.