Crive is looking for an inquisitive and talented designer to join us to help define and design a platform that helps photographer brings more visibility and boost their productivity. You'll have the opportunity to shape the direction of Crive's UI/UX methodology and design ecosystem.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
Looking for passionate UI/UX designers with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address the needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe/prototype tools (e.g. Mockflow, Balsamiq, zeplin, and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management and communication skills
- Education is no barrier if you have the right skills.
- Expereince in user research is a plus point.
- Opportunity to work with experience designers
- Part of a core team of bootstrapped, small startup
- Flexible Time
- No Dresscode
- Snacks & Beverages
Crive is on a mission to power up photographers with its easy to use and powerful tools. It is a simplest way to build an online portfolio without line of code for free. A tool built for amateur and professional photographers with the set of power features.