Help independent creators make a living doing what they love! Every year, millions of customers use Creative Market to bring their creative projects to life with ready-to-use design content from independent creators around the world. Join the team to help us build the world's marketplace for design, and your work will impact millions every month.
Join the engineering team to help build the world’s marketplace for design.
- Build, ship, curate, and iterate on Creative Market features.
- Work with design, product, growth, devops, and support teams to build features.
- Own your work. Whether a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code.
- Be a team player. You love to work with others to find the right solutions.
- Be pragmatic. You know a solution has to work for customers and the team as a whole.
- You can join us in our office in downtown San Francisco.
- You must love to code.
- You’re a PHP expert with a strong understanding of MySQL, Linux (Ubuntu), and Apache and are familiar with memcache, ElasticSearch, and Gearman.
- You’re passionate about building a great product.
- You are diligent, focused on quality, and sweat the details of your work.
- You approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you’re building.
- You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
- You’re a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
- You see the big picture. You understand how the code you write interacts with systems and services. You think about issues at scale and plan accordingly.
- You’re passionate about empowering creators to get their work in front of millions of potential customers.
Creative Market is building the world’s marketplace for design, to help everyone bring their creative projects to life. We've quickly grown to 26k+ independent creators selling 2 million+ pre-made digital assets (like fonts, graphics, photos and more) to a community of 4.5 million+ members, helping them complete creative projects ranging from custom wedding invitations to national marketing campaigns.