Help independent creators make a living doing what they love! Every year, millions of customers use Creative Market to bring their creative projects to life with ready-to-use design content from independent creators around the world. Join the team to help us build the world's marketplace for design, and your work will impact millions every month.
As Creative Market’s first Product Marketing Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to establish the role, determine best practices, define processes, and scale the function as Creative Market and Creative Market Pro evolve.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you are the embodiment of the purpose of this team’s mission, and this purpose should be reflected it in all aspects of your work. Our mission:
To become experts of our product, shops, affiliates, customers, and channels. This expertise will ensure that we act on the most significant problems and opportunities, ultimately impacting how many people are buying and selling on Creative Market to the highest degree.
Drive Long-Term Impact
Bias Toward Action
Respect Thy User
Areas You Will Own
* Establish the Product Marketing function at Creative Market
* Conduct user, market, and competitive research —both qualitative and quantitative— in order to inform our positioning, business and product strategy, and product requirements
* Develop product positioning and compelling assets across product and a wide range of marketing channels to show that Creative Market and Creative Market Pro are the best places for people improve their creative projects
* Create and execute go-to-market plans to attract new customers and provide value to existing customers.
* Collaborate closely with other marketing team members to ensure that key product messages are heard and that messaging is consistent, accurate, and on-brand
* Understand the user journey and the needs customers have at each stage in order to inform marketing efforts
* Analyze and interpret data to provide meaningful product and business recommendations, and deliver effective communications and presentations to multiple levels of stakeholders to drive product changes
* You have 7+ years of marketing experience, with at least 5+ in product marketing
* True self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: Must have a positive attitude and enjoy rolling-up your sleeves to personally get things done
* You've handled multiple aspects of product launches with cross functional stakeholders
* You're great at building relationships internally and externally
* You love to collaborate and will bring a marketing focus to cross-functional teams
* You know how to translate both qualitative and quantitative feedback into valuable insights that will help you be ever-improving product marketing efforts
* You possess excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
* You can readily adapt to changing deadlines, emerging needs, policy changes, and the variety of nuances that can happen in product development
* Exceptional organization, prioritization and project management skills
* Strong analytical skills; demonstrated capabilities executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative customer research and effectively identifying and interpreting key findings
* Experience working at a high-growth startup
* Experience working in or marketing to creative agencies or designers
* Competitive compensation
* Meaningful equity
* 401(k) plan
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits
* Generous paid time off
* New workstation
* Company-wide vacation from Christmas Eve to New Year's Day
* Dog-friendly office
Location: San Francisco office strongly preferred. Exceptional remote candidates will be considered in California, Washington, Colorado, Texas, New York, and North Carolina.
Creative Market is building the world’s marketplace for design, to help everyone bring their creative projects to life. We've quickly grown to 26k+ independent creators selling 2 million+ pre-made digital assets (like fonts, graphics, photos and more) to a community of 4.5 million+ members, helping them complete creative projects ranging from custom wedding invitations to national marketing campaigns.