Help independent creators make a living doing what they love! Every year, millions of customers use Creative Market to bring their creative projects to life with ready-to-use design content from independent creators around the world. Join the team to help us build the world's marketplace for design, and your work will impact millions every month.
Help independent creators make a living doing what they love! Every day, thousands of customers use Creative Market to bring their creative projects to life with ready-to-use design content from independent creators around the world.
As a Design Curator on the Design Team, you will be the embodiment of the design team’s mission and vision. These will be reflected in all aspects of your shop and product curation work. Our team’s mission is to create a unique, cohesive experience for our community through one unified design system. Our team’s vision is to balance and improve long-term growth with great user experience across our products and brand.
Sound exciting? We’d love for you to apply.
* Review applications from users who request to open a shop—checking for quality, diversity, and integrity in the applications.
* Browse new product uploads each day and pick high quality products to feature onsite, offsite, and in email promotions.
* Select products from a diverse collection of free asset downloads to share with users each week.
* Manage the monthly Creative Market Big Bundle by identifying and coordinating with talented shop owners.
* Bolster the Support Team's trust and safety efforts by helping to monitor new and existing shops’ behavior.
* Work with the GrowthTeam on improving shop owner participation, shaping product creation education, and tracking marketplace and shop owner trends.
* Stay updated on design trends in the industry and provide insights from your curation work on the marketplace with the team.
* Examine new product files to assess quality and create use case examples for the purpose of promotion.
* Manage a dashboard that tracks the metrics that are important to your curation work and provide quarterly reports to the team.
* Interact with community members to support their experience on Creative Market.
* You have a B.A. or B.F.A. in a design-related field(or an equivalent level of education)
* You have 2+ years experience working as a designer in a professional setting.
* You care about your peers in the design and creative professional communities and have a track record of supporting them.
* You naturally want to collaborate across teams and transparently share your work.
* You keep others updated on all aspects of your work and proactively reach out before critical issues arise.
* You have a strong sense of current visual trends in design and photography.
* You are a productive, hard-working, autonomous individual with a deep sense of responsibility.
* You stay curious about what’s possible in the marketplace and industry, and share what you discover with the team.
* You are able to quickly pick up on trends and patterns of behavior. You care deeply about the small details that help influence your decisions, and love to back up what you find with supporting data.
Bonus Points For
* Experience working at a fast-growing startup.
* Experience working for an online marketplace, e-commerce store, or subscription-based business.
* You have skills, hobbies, or experience that allow you to bring a unique perspective to the table.
* You have experience working with remote team members.
* Remote Friendly: We prefer candidates to be in San Francisco, CA to work with the team in the office, but we're open to remote candidates in the following U.S. states: California, Washington, Colorado, Texas, New York, and North Carolina. Candidates must work well in a distributed team.
* Competitive compensation
* Meaningful equity
* 401(k) plan
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits
* Generous paid time off
* New workstation
* Company-wide vacation from Christmas Eve to New Year's Day
* Dog-friendly office
Creative Market is building the world’s marketplace for design, to help everyone bring their creative projects to life. We've quickly grown to 26k+ independent creators selling 2 million+ pre-made digital assets (like fonts, graphics, photos and more) to a community of 4.5 million+ members, helping them complete creative projects ranging from custom wedding invitations to national marketing campaigns.