Help independent creators make a living doing what they love! Every year, millions of customers use Creative Market to bring their creative projects to life with ready-to-use design content from independent creators around the world. Join the team to help us build the world's marketplace for design, and your work will impact millions every month.
As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team to build and launch an important new product that changes the way our 3.5M+ members engage with Creative Market, and drives meaningful revenue for the 20k+ creators on our platform – many of whom earn a full-time living.
This is a rare opportunity to impact not just the future of Creative Market, but the future of the design industry. You'll work closely with the CEO to define the product, lead the day-to-day execution, and launch a major new product fast. Your work will go live to millions of people, you'll gain a ton of experience along the way, and your success will open doors to grow within the company.
Sound exciting? We'd love for you to apply.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and other stakeholders to plan, build, and launch a new product to drive revenue growth.
- Work with the CEO to shape the product and roadmap.
- Use metrics and analytics to make data-driven product decisions.
- Talk to customers directly to learn valuable insights to build a better product.
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to develop detailed product specs, establish timelines, and meet deadlines.
- Set a high bar for the quality of work being shipped.
- Share knowledge, learnings, and insights with the rest of the team.
- You have experience leading a cross-functional team to plan, build, and ship a successful product. You're able to motivate, inspire, and influence a team.
- You have strong soft skills, and are an excellent communicator. You actively build positive relationships with your teammates.
- You have the confidence to know when to make decisions (even when others might disagree) vs when to build consensus, and you can articulate the strategy and business rationale behind your decisions.
- You represent the voice of the user.
- You do what it takes to get the highest impact things done. You prioritize, focus, have a bias towards action, and break down obstacles in your way.
- You're detail-oriented, process-driven, and organized, and are able to stay two steps ahead of the work your team is doing.
- You're analytical, and prefer to make data-driven (rather than gut) decisions.
- You have an eye for good design and user experience.
- You hold yourself and others around you to very high standards.
- You thrive in a constantly changing environment.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience working in a marketplace or e-commerce business.
- Experience working at a fast-growing startup.
- Experience working on a SaaS or subscription product.
- Experience working on a product for business customers.
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off
- New workstation
- Company-wide vacation from Christmas Eve to New Year's Day
- Dog-friendly office
Creative Market is building the world’s marketplace for design, to help everyone bring their creative projects to life. We've quickly grown to 26k+ independent creators selling 2 million+ pre-made digital assets (like fonts, graphics, photos and more) to a community of 4.5 million+ members, helping them complete creative projects ranging from custom wedding invitations to national marketing campaigns.