Help independent creators make a living doing what they love! Every year, millions of customers use Creative Market to bring their creative projects to life with ready-to-use design content from independent creators around the world. Join the team to help us build the world's marketplace for design, and your work will impact millions every month.
Making our 4.5 million+ members happy is priority #1 at Creative Market, and our relentless focus on customer satisfaction has had a huge, direct impact on our rapid growth since we launched 5 years ago. We believe that customers get better help faster when the support team is tightly integrated with the rest of our team (product, engineering, operations, design, etc), rather than on their own island.
So to take Creative Market to the next level, we're looking for a Customer Support Manager to lead our customer service team to provide top-notch support, collaborate across product teams to represent the voice of our customers, and be proactive in establishing policies that solve customer problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. Your job is to make sure that everyone who interacts with Creative Market comes away thrilled, and is excited to share their experience with everyone they know.
- Manage and lead the support team to provide outstanding customer service every day.
- Drive customer satisfaction, and report progress to the entire team on a regular basis.
- Proactively create and implement policies, processes, and new channels for customers to get better support, faster.
- Work with product teams to stay ahead of new feature launches, experiments, and other changes that might impact customers.
- Identify and surface trends in user issues and customer feedback, and share them with the rest of the team.
- Serve as an advocate for our community in internal team discussions, as well as engage and represent our internal team to our community.
- Update and maintain our Help Center to proactively answer user questions before they reach out.
- Help identify and stamp out fraud and piracy on the site.
- You always put customers first.
- You have experience managing and leading customer support teams to make large customer bases happy.
- You're an excellent communicator, especially in your writing.
- You're results-oriented, data-driven, and focus on implementing policies that improve measurable customer satisfaction metrics.
- You're process-focused and proactive in trying to find new ways for your team to work more efficiently and help customers get answers even faster.
- You focus primarily on the big picture of the business, but aren't above diving into email tickets to interact with customers and help support them directly when needed.
- You're collaborative and fun-loving, enjoy working closely with teammates in cross-functional teams, and want to serve as the bridge between our community and our team (and vice-versa).
- You have intrinsic drive, motivation, passion and an exceptional personal work ethic.
- You come up with creative solutions to challenging problems.
- You may or may not have design skills, but you have an appreciation for beautiful design.
- Experience identifying and preventing fraud and piracy is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off
- New workstation
- Company-wide vacation from Christmas Eve to New Year's Day
- Dog-friendly office
Creative Market is building the world’s marketplace for design, to help everyone bring their creative projects to life. We've quickly grown to 26k+ independent creators selling 2 million+ pre-made digital assets (like fonts, graphics, photos and more) to a community of 4.5 million+ members, helping them complete creative projects ranging from custom wedding invitations to national marketing campaigns.