Head of Sales and Marketing Operations
2018 - 2019 (5 months)
· Improved sales team efficiency by 9x through leveraging software integrations and automation. · Developed customer-centric communication methods that became foundation...more for new sales processes. · Led new daily analytical process to identify real-time opportunities to improve sales team performance over prior year.
· Partnered with founders to drive operational efficiency through streamlining sales funnel and managing marketing materials. · As first hire, provided thought leadership...more to business priorities, monetization opportunities, and growth KPIs.
Craig helped our young start up streamline the inbound funnel and associated metrics to better understand drop off and conversion metrics. He was helpful in identifying opportunities to efficiently reach...more our target numbers. Additionally, Craig brought valuable experience working on remote teams and suggested several best practices with regard to communication cadence and structure that served us well.Alex Holdtman
Head of Support - North America
2016 - 2018 (over 2 years)
· Defined KPIs to improve support team processes and prioritization. · Recognized small error in billing system; conducted investigation leading to recapture of significant...more monthly recurring revenue. · Analyzed current and proposed pricing structures to identify long-term viability which company later implemented.
· Assistant coached ~30 college students through mock trial process. · Attended and observed regular weekend tournaments to identify strengths and weaknesses for team...more members. · Developed individually tailored lesson plans based on individual student progress.
· Managed the training of 1300 law firm accounts through effective and ongoing communication. · Re-structured and managed best practices repository for account management....more · Mentored multiple incoming employees; served on advisory panels for new hires.
Managed ~2000 software defects; provided daily status reports; assigned each to members of development team to ensure efficient and effective solutions. Facilitated...more communication between clients and our developers in India via daily teleconference.
I recovered tens of thousands of dollars in unclaimed MRR that was left on the table due to gaps in our billing system. I lead the effort to define team metrics for company wide reporting, as well as refined previously non-existent internal documentation procedure. Several of my coworkers made t-shirts of my high school photos, and wore them in public, which is definitely some sort of achievement.
Craig helped our young start up streamline the inbound funnel and associated metrics to better understand drop off and conversion metrics. He was helpful in identifying opportunities to efficiently reach our target numbers. Additionally, Craig brought valuable experience working on remote teams and suggested several best practices with regard to communication cadence and structure that served us well.
What's the most useful business-related book you've ever read?
PayPal Wars was a great intro into startup culture, but The Dilbert Principle will always hold a special place in my heart. But the most useful: The Art of Deception by Kevin Mitnick. Great primer on defending against social engineering attacks.