- Hands on experience with Node.js and MongoDB
- Experience working with frontend JS libraries and frameworks (Backbone, JQuery, Underscore, D3.js etc.)
- Experience working on Linux (Ubuntu and/or RHEL)
- Knowledge of common tools and tech such as Git, JIRA, Travis and Docker
- Mobile development experience in Android (and iOS) is a big plus but not a strict requirement
- Creating new features (plugins) for Countly analytics platform using Node.js and MongoDB
- Unit, functional and performance testing
- SDK development on Android and iOS
We are committed to giving you control of your analytics data. 100% data ownership, 100% control. An analytics platform as it should be.
Countly is an enterprise grade analytics and marketing platform for mobile, web, desktop and IoT applications. More than 2000 Countly Servers worldwide collect data from 14000+ applications. Countly is available in two different editions - self hosted or private cloud Enterprise Edition with premium plugins and customisable SLA, and Community Edition with basic plugins and a free-to-use non-commercial license.