I'm a sales guy. I'm a consistent, level-headed, high performer and sales leader. Well-versed in B2B, B2C, SMB, and Enterprise sales. Experienced in transactional and consultative sales. I've built sales play books and sales scripts. I knock down doors, bring in revenue, and can scale a sales team.
- Was appointed as VP of Tri-State region (NY, NJ, and CT) of International Car Club
- Built successful Instagram page and earned sponsorship deals as a result
- Headed up sales at Homer Logistics through a major company transition (pivot)
- Signed up over 300 accounts, both local and enterprise-level at Homer Logistics, growing revenue and leading sales for the entire company and enabling company to obtain over $16 million in fundraising
- Signed up over 1500 weekly recurring hours in <12 months (at $20+/hr) offering private pay in-home care services for the elderly
- Hit 100% of goal or higher every month at SinglePlatform and was among top 5 revenue achievers (among 75+ reps) for multiple months
I enjoy roles that are dynamic and allow me to teach and grow others (a passion of mine). I enjoy working in an environment that encourages feedback and open communication, and where everyone's voice and opinion matters. I love having exposure to all sides of the business and working across teams.