Zyper helps brands connect with their fans to drive engagement, insights and sales
Account Executive - Brand Partnerships$70k – $90k • 0.0% – 1.0%
Intro: Zyper is a hyper growth new community software that uses machine learning to help brands like Frito Lay, Nike, and Sephora identify the top 1% of their fans. We’re putting the power back into the hands of the people — building authentic communities and empowering brands to be a vehicle for connection and co-creation.
The Challenge: We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can quickly build relationships and close deals. We've gained a ton of market traction, particularly amongst Enterprise consumer brands. Your job is to navigate this, uncover the best prospective customers, and secure the most revenue.
Our Goal: We're the first dedicated community software and have created a new category that is disrupting the digital and social media space. It's critical to grow as quickly as possible and continue to sign high value annual contracts with the best brands.
This is an opportunity to:
- Run with your book of business and drive a major impact to revenue growth to propel the company to Series B.
- Look after big name brands and help build authentic relationships with their true fans.
- Join a hyper-growth and stable startup at the right time. You’ll be an early employee of a hard working team- set on our mission to create a technology layer that connects brands to their fans and helps foster community.
What you'll do:
- Partner with our superhero SDRs to prospect new business and uncover brands that are most likely to convert to customers.
- Become an expert around Zyper's software in order to craft solution based packages.
- Close high value annual deals that lead to long term partnerships.
- Land and expand deals within current Enterprise customers based on proven case studies.
People you'll work with:
- Head of Sales
- Sales Development Reps
- Account Managers
- Head of Operations
- External Stakeholders
Who you are..
- You have 2+ years closing experience, ideally with a marketing focused tech company
- You are a relationship person and have ties with major Enterprise brand
- You are passionate about marketing and enjoy getting creative with clients
- You got your start as an SDR or have a strong prospecting background
- You have a proven ability to quickly gain trust with internal & external senior leadership
- You are highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- You take initiative, anticipate what needs to be done, and execute to drive partnerships forward
What’s it really like working at Zyper:
Inside our team and culture here http://bit.ly/teamzyper
Some of our benefits include:
- Obligatory WFH day once a week
- Endless supply of Reeses pieces
- Team Lunch on Fridays!
Apply below or email your resume to email@example.com.
For more on Zyper, watch our founder Amber on CNBC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVRBvKc-1v8
Obligatory wfh day once a week
Team lunch on fridays!
Endless supply of reese's pieces
Quarterly stipend towards a charity of your choice
Zyper at a glance
Zyper focuses on Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Loyalty Programs, Advertising Platforms, and Social Media Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Zyper has raised $8.62M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.
You can view their website at http://zyper.com