The Infrastructure for Digital Video
Product Marketing Manager$65k – $110k • 0.05% – 0.15%
We are looking at expanding our team and are looking for product marketing managers excited about joining a fast paced software company.
We are a remote work company (recently transitioning in the last year from our HQ in NYC) and are building the infrastructure for streaming video with an API-first SaaS focused on serving enterprise teams.
- Consolidate all product planning (current and future) into a company roadmap dashboard and maintain it, and communicate it weekly to company, quarterly to customers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on product design and requirements capture
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams on developing product briefs
- Collaborate with Design teams on user experience
- Write product-centric documentation, tutorials, blog posts, and marketing briefs
- Execute product marketing cadence for shipped features and enhancements
- Write internal “press releases” for new feature and enhancement candidates
- Build, publish, and evangelize internal sales collateral for product packages and pricing
- Coordinate price book and product catalog
- Collaborate with marketing to drive product adoption campaigns
- Coordinate marketing with partners and vendors
Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills (verbal & written).
2+ years experience in product role and/or graduate experience in a product management related academic track
Good understanding of the consumer web, startups, technology and the technical landscape.
Experience creating wireframes, mock-ups and writing documentation and marketing collateral a plus
Meet your team
Zype at a glance
Zype focuses on Video, Cloud Computing, Video Streaming, and Cloud Infrastructure. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Zype has raised $3.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.