Powering the Pharmacy of the Future
QA Engineer$120k – $150k
Our startup B2B healthcare technology company is looking for a QA Engineer with experience in the healthcare space, or another regulated industry like finance or insurance. This position will be key in establishing more rigorous testing protocols as we grow the capabilities of our flagship web platform and expand our business. The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to build a quality assurance program from the ground up working with our product and engineering teams.
- Manage and maintain testing and demonstration environments, including user accounts, code deployments, and database updates.
- Perform ongoing security and performance monitoring tests.
- Research and compare automated testing tools for implementation.
- Create, execute, and report on test cases for new development projects in Jira.
- Analyze bugs and errors found by users or during testing.
- Document test summaries for the project team and client partners
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience, efficiency, and performance.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- 3-5 years of experience as a QA Engineer ideally in healthcare or a regulated industry
- Solid grasp on REST fundamentals, standard methodologies, implementation concepts
- Setting up QA environment on cloud infrastructure like AWS
- Skilled in Unix/Linux environments
- Capable of reading/writing QA tools in Bash/Perl/Python
- Experience developing APIs test automation for Node JS APIs (Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Istanbul, ESLint etc.)
- Experience developing UI test automation using Jest
- Good understanding of database technologies including relational and NoSQL solutions
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with debugging and root cause analysis
- Experience with back end / performance and scalability testing
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Nice to Haves:
- Understanding of Node JS, JSON, Python, SQL
What You'll Get:
- Casual dress code
- Happy hours and group workouts
- Healthcare, dental, vision benefits
- Life & ADND insurance and FSA account
- Pre-taxed commuter benefits
- Bagel Monday and unlimited snacks & beverages
- State of the art facility in Jersey City with waterfront views
Zipdrug at a glance
Zipdrug focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Big Data Analytics, and Patient Management. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Zipdrug has raised $2.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015.