The First and Only Consumer Experience Platform Built Specifically for Health Insurance
RVP, Account Executive
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing VP and C-level relationships with large regional and national health payer target customers and assigned accounts.
- Implementing a programmatic, consultative and/or strategic approach to ensure optimal solutions for the clients.
- Prospecting deeply into large matrixed payer organizations to figure out business hierarchy and business ownership.
- Developing relationships with prospective clients and nurture those relationships for potential opportunities.
- Presenting to VP and C-level executives various Zipari solutions.
- Problem solving and solution selling to various business owners and into the C-suite.
- Creating proposals and managing the proposal process from creation to closing.
- Responding to and managing the RFP process.
- Representing Zipari at conferences and trade shows.
- Utilizing and documenting all activities in Salesforce.
- Ability to work by oneself and potentially remotely.
- Minimum of a 5 year exceptional track record of accomplishment in sales, account development and execution with leading healthcare technology organizations
- Proven track record of selling software and services to large health payer organizations
- Deep understanding of the art and science of selling as it relates to process, accountability and forecasting
- Expertise at building and nurturing relationships; positively influencing decisions; and delivering and receiving feedback with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven and passionate driver of Healthcare Technology Transformation
- Deep knowledge of internal payer workflows, processes and technology including Core Administration Platforms
- Passion for healthcare transformation, healthcare process improvement and healthcare consumer experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Unlimited monthly MetroCard
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari at a glance
Zipari focuses on CRM, Health Care Information Technology, Insurance, Customer Service, and Software. Their company has offices in Brooklyn. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Zipari has raised $30M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.