Bringing money online for the Middle East and North Africa
Senior Backend Software Engineer$60k – $100k • 0.25% – 1.0%
Ziina is bringing money online for the Middle East and North Africa. Shipping our mobile wallet application is our first step in revolutionizing personal finance for over 300 million people. We are looking to hire a talented engineer to help architect, build, and ship our backend.
As our team is small, our ideal candidate is a creative thinker excited to solve hard problems to build something from the ground up. They can move quickly, clearly articulate tradeoffs, and have the judgement to own features independently. They are obsessive about delivering great, high quality products to our users. We are ambitious and excited to build big things, and we’d love to bring on someone who is as well.
- Work with a world-class high energy team to deliver great experiences
- Ship robust, durable and sustainable code that will keep our users’ funds safe
- Think creatively to generate innovative solutions to hard problems
- Write tests and implement monitoring
- Review code and mentor other engineers
- Contribute not just to our codebase, but to our product and to our culture as well
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to collaborate
- Experience shipping and maintaining backend software
- Experience with and a desire to work across the stack
- Experience writing software that handles money
- A strong devops background
- The independence to own big features
- The ability to go from idea to release
Feel free to send a resume/github over to email@example.com.
Ziina at a glance
Ziina focuses on Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Dubai. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://ziina.com