Zeus gives you a home of your own for business travel
Senior Product Manager, Operations and Logistics
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
We built Zeus Living so you can feel at home wherever opportunity takes you. Whether it’s for a month, a year or sometime in between, you can count on a thoughtfully designed home and a comfortable, easy stay. Our technology helps us select homes you’ll love in ideal locations at a good value, while our expert team handles all the details. Backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery and Initialized Capital, Zeus has raised $90M in funding and is based in San Francisco and operates in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle and Washington, D.C. To date, Zeus has hosted more than 17,000 residents for over 500,000 nights. For more information, visit zeusliving.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Zeus is looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience at a high-growth startup to lead our Operations, Logistics, and Platform product initiatives, one of the company’s most important focus areas. You will work with the Head of Product, CTO, VP of Operations, and other company leaders to turn the company vision into a product strategy that will help Zeus become more operationally efficient and accurate as we scale to more cities and homes. You’ll also mentor (and in some cases manage) a team of product managers.
In this role, you’ll be the Product lead for our internal Platform, our homegrown property management system that spans operations, customer service, finance, and pricing. This proprietary technology is responsible for enabling our operations team to scale efficiently and deliver excellent customer service to our property owners and residents. You will also be responsible for tools and 3rd party integrations that optimize the activity of other internal teams (e.g. Finance).
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with our Operations, Business, and PED (product, engineering, and design) teams to develop a product strategy and roadmap for our Platform and Operational tool suite.
- Guide the team to establish clear goals, rooted in user problems, with clear success criteria
- Lead a team of engineers, designers, and product managers to execute the product strategy and deliver impact and learnings to the company
- Communicate regularly with company leaders and stakeholders to ensure everyone is informed and your team remains unblocked
- Contribute to technical conversations around deadlines and engineering solutions
- Obsess over research and data to inform decisions and measure progress
- Mentor (and in some cases, manage) more junior product managers on the team, and help create a world-class product team
- Advocate for resources (and assist in hiring) so that your team is set up for success
Who You Are:
- 5+ years as a product manager building product for Operations
- You're passionate about building and successfully rolling out workflow tools for Operations teams
- You understand the benefits and tradeoffs when making critical build vs. buy decisions
- You are a strong partner to Operations teams
- You encourage experimentation and enable your team to take risks
- You prefer an iterative, fast-paced development style
- You are pragmatic and flexible
- You will adapt your process to what's needed by the company
- You are data-driven in your decision making, but can trust your gut for the sake of speed
- You have an ownership mentality
- You balance what's best for your team with what's best for Zeus
- You are approachable and welcome feedback
- You foster psychological safety
- You lead by example
- You heavily invest in the success of the product managers (and team) around you
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- 16 weeks paid paternal leave
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
Health & wellness
We provide comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
401(k) + matching
Save early for retirement. We offer a generous 401k plan with up to 4% matching.
Generous paid time off
Every Zeus employee gets 20 days of paid time off in addition to sick days, bereavement, and volunteering hours.
16 weeks of parental leave
We offer a 16 weeks paid and an additional 10 weeks unpaid parental leave.
Catered lunch everyday
Everyday we provide free and delicious lunches for everyone. Plus a fully stocked kitchen.
Parking & commuter pass
Commuting doesn’t have to suck. We provide everyone with a commuter pass or subsidy for parking.
Learning & development
To honor our team's commitment to personal growth, we provide education or certificate expense coverage to further their education.
All the gear you'll need
We provide everyone on the team with a new laptop computer, headphones of your choosing, and external monitors.
Zeus Living at a glance
Zeus Living focuses on Real Estate, Leisure, Rental Housing, Property Management, and Home Decor. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Washington, and Venice. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Zeus Living has raised $14M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.zeusliving.com/