Zeus gives you a home of your own for business travel
Sales Operations Manager
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
We built Zeus Living so you can feel at home wherever opportunity takes you. Whether it’s for a month, a year or sometime in between, you can count on a thoughtfully designed home and a comfortable, easy stay. Our technology helps us select homes you’ll love in ideal locations at a good value, while our expert team handles all the details. Backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery and Initialized Capital, Zeus has raised $90M in funding and is based in San Francisco and operates in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle and Washington, D.C. To date, Zeus has hosted more than 17,000 residents for over 500,000 nights. For more information, visit zeusliving.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Zeus is looking for a Sales Operations Manager who will supercharge our sales team by ensuring it’s more efficient, data-driven, and organized. This person will drive sales team productivity and has a proven track record of strong data analysis. This person will own everything from sales strategy to deep-dive analysis and implementation. The Sales Operations Manager will support the Sales team with data, operational, and analytic support - ranging from collecting key corporate account and landlord data to building out the ideal mix of leads for our sellers to providing Sales with custom tools that enable further revenue growth and optimization. The Sales Operations Manager is also responsible for leading several key cross-functional initiatives so communication is critical to this person’s success. This role will initially report to the Head of Sales.
What You'll Do
- Partner with leadership and individual reps on our Business Operations, Sales, and Finance teams to ensure data accuracy in our CRM and sales tools
- Manage cross-functional teams to establish consistent definitions of sales and pipeline stages
- Manage sales planning activities including quota planning and territory mapping/assignment
- Work with Sales leadership to establish rules of engagement to govern sales processes and eliminate friction between the sales and customer success organizations
- Partner closely with sales and marketing leadership to implement scalable, repeatable, data-driven processes based on industry best practices
- Work with Sales Leadership, finance, and legal to support and build sales quota and incentive programs
- Facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes within the sales organization
- Work with sales leadership to review and identify key improvement areas in the full sales cycle including handoffs between teams
- Optimize new hire ramp time, improving overall sales productivity, and ensuring sales process consistency
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting processes that provide accurate prediction into future revenue performance
- Partner with Business Operations to develop dashboards and reports leveraging our existing and future sales technologies
What We're Looking For
- 6-7 years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Strategy or Operations, supporting a sales team through data and analysis, and/or a foundational skill set in analytics or finance
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, using sales technology, and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment
- Experience interacting and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Superior problem-solving abilities
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, and SQL
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities
- Be quantitatively minded with an eye towards developing a metrics-driven culture
- Elite level of determination
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High-growth startup experience strongly considered
Benefits You'll Love
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
Health & wellness
We provide comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
401(k) + matching
Save early for retirement. We offer a generous 401k plan with up to 4% matching.
Generous paid time off
Every Zeus employee gets 20 days of paid time off in addition to sick days, bereavement, and volunteering hours.
16 weeks of parental leave
We offer a 16 weeks paid and an additional 10 weeks unpaid parental leave.
Catered lunch everyday
Everyday we provide free and delicious lunches for everyone. Plus a fully stocked kitchen.
Parking & commuter pass
Commuting doesn’t have to suck. We provide everyone with a commuter pass or subsidy for parking.
Learning & development
To honor our team's commitment to personal growth, we provide education or certificate expense coverage to further their education.
All the gear you'll need
We provide everyone on the team with a new laptop computer, headphones of your choosing, and external monitors.
Zeus Living at a glance
Zeus Living focuses on Real Estate, Leisure, Rental Housing, Property Management, and Home Decor. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Washington, and Venice. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Zeus Living has raised $14M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.zeusliving.com/