Zeus gives you a home of your own for business travel
Pricing Analyst - East Coast (New York / Washington D.C.)
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
We built Zeus Living so you can feel at home wherever opportunity takes you. Whether it’s for a month, a year or sometime in between, you can count on a thoughtfully designed home and a comfortable, easy stay. Our technology helps us select homes you’ll love in ideal locations at a good value, while our expert team handles all the details. Backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery and Initialized Capital, Zeus has raised $90M in funding and is based in San Francisco and operates in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle and Washington, D.C. To date, Zeus has hosted more than 17,000 residents for over 500,000 nights. For more information, visit zeusliving.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
The person in this role will be working with our Real Estate team to ensure we acquire the best
properties for Zeus at appropriate prices. They will own and understand performance analytics
and contribute to discussions around real estate and pricing strategy.
What You'll Do
- Define pricing strategy across various markets, property types, and customer segments.
- Own the analytics related to portfolio performance, communicate and use insights to inform business decisions.
- Partner with the Real Estate team to derive and implement inventory acquisition strategy.
- Devise and test strategies and processes to optimize pricing and revenue.
- Collaborate with the Data team on the development of pricing and forecasting algorithms.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in real estate research, economics or pricing OR 2+ years of experience in analytically-driven roles with a passion for real estate.
- Ability to clearly and concisely explain data through written, oral, and visual means.
- Ability to deeply understand different geographic real estate markets.
- Proficient in Excel, can properly analyze data using pivot tables.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate through all levels of the organization.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with SQL, Python or Looker (our BI Platform) is a bonus.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
Health & wellness
We provide comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
401(k) + matching
Save early for retirement. We offer a generous 401k plan with up to 4% matching.
Generous paid time off
Every Zeus employee gets 20 days of paid time off in addition to sick days, bereavement, and volunteering hours.
16 weeks of parental leave
We offer a 16 weeks paid and an additional 10 weeks unpaid parental leave.
Catered lunch everyday
Everyday we provide free and delicious lunches for everyone. Plus a fully stocked kitchen.
Parking & commuter pass
Commuting doesn’t have to suck. We provide everyone with a commuter pass or subsidy for parking.
Learning & development
To honor our team's commitment to personal growth, we provide education or certificate expense coverage to further their education.
All the gear you'll need
We provide everyone on the team with a new laptop computer, headphones of your choosing, and external monitors.
Zeus Living at a glance
Zeus Living focuses on Real Estate, Leisure, Rental Housing, Property Management, and Home Decor. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Washington, and Venice. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Zeus Living has raised $14M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.zeusliving.com/