Zeus gives you a home of your own for business travel
Senior UX Researcher
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
We built Zeus Living so you can feel at home wherever opportunity takes you. Whether it’s for a month, a year or sometime in between, you can count on a thoughtfully designed home and a comfortable, easy stay. Our technology helps us select homes you’ll love in ideal locations at a good value, while our expert team handles all the details. Backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery and Initialized Capital, Zeus has raised $90M in funding and is based in San Francisco and operates in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle and Washington, D.C. To date, Zeus has hosted more than 17,000 residents for over 500,000 nights. For more information, visit zeusliving.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
You will be a key leader within our UX research team, which is responsible for providing qualitative and quantitative user insights to inform and influence product strategy and design. You will bring tested UX Research skills, extensive use of different methodologies, strong planning and problem-solving abilities to the role. You will be responsible for leading all aspects of research projects: working with stakeholders to refine the problems, create clear goals, and choose research methods, conduct studies, synthesize and report out results. Must be excited about helping to lead and build the research effort at Zeus.
What You'll Do
- Lead impactful research that drives great insights, improves user experience and guides company strategy
- Lead every facet of research projects, including setting goals, developing a research plan, discussion guide, moderating, synthesizing/analyzing results, and creating final deliverables
- Understanding of the pro and cons of different qualitative and quantitative research methods (ethnography, collage, contextual inquiry, interviews, usability studies, and competitive research, etc.). And knowing when and how to use them during product development
- Partner with UX Research peers, product designer, product managers, Data Science, executives, and other stakeholders to resolve user issues
- Ability to work across multiple projects and teams
- Manage overlapping projects in a fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to synthesize, analyze and present research data in a clear and cohesive story that helps to shape Zeus’ product design and strategy
- Be an expert in UX research and mentor Zeuers of all level and roles to do their own high-quality research
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in human-computer interaction, anthropology, psychology or a related field
- 5+ years of experience conducting qualitative and quantitative user research
- Researcher who has worked across the spectrum from discovery and exploratory work to usability and validation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking/commuter benefits
- Education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for all employees
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
Health & wellness
We provide comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
401(k) + matching
Save early for retirement. We offer a generous 401k plan with up to 4% matching.
Generous paid time off
Every Zeus employee gets 20 days of paid time off in addition to sick days, bereavement, and volunteering hours.
16 weeks of parental leave
We offer a 16 weeks paid and an additional 10 weeks unpaid parental leave.
Catered lunch everyday
Everyday we provide free and delicious lunches for everyone. Plus a fully stocked kitchen.
Parking & commuter pass
Commuting doesn’t have to suck. We provide everyone with a commuter pass or subsidy for parking.
Learning & development
To honor our team's commitment to personal growth, we provide education or certificate expense coverage to further their education.
All the gear you'll need
We provide everyone on the team with a new laptop computer, headphones of your choosing, and external monitors.
Zeus Living at a glance
Zeus Living focuses on Real Estate, Leisure, Rental Housing, Property Management, and Home Decor. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Washington, and Venice. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Zeus Living has raised $14M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.zeusliving.com/