Zeus gives you a home of your own for business travel
Account Executive, SF Bay Area
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
We built Zeus Living so you can feel at home wherever opportunity takes you. Whether it’s for a month, a year or sometime in between, you can count on a thoughtfully designed home and a comfortable, easy stay. Our technology helps us select homes you’ll love in ideal locations at a good value, while our expert team handles all the details. Backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery and Initialized Capital, Zeus has raised $90M in funding and is based in San Francisco and operates in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle and Washington, D.C. To date, Zeus has hosted more than 17,000 residents for over 500,000 nights. For more information, visit zeusliving.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Corporate Sales Team
We are seeking an Account Executive experienced in Strategic Outside Sales and Business Development to join the Zeus Team in San Francisco
What You'll Do:
- Drive new client acquisition in your territory to exceed new client targets
- Grow and develop existing accounts to maximize lifetime value of Zeus’ clients
- Build and manage territory list and prioritize accounts to meet Zeus’ objectives around revenue, margin and growth
- Manage the sales funnel by analyzing and controlling pipeline activity in Salesforce and monitoring sales activity against assigned quotas
- Engage with senior stakeholders in target accounts via phone, email and in-person at each point of the sales cycle to ensure deals are brought to completion
- Consistently exceed quota
- Attend local conferences and events and be the ambassador for Zeus with corporate clients based in your region
- Build and defend Zeus’ business value throughout the selling engagement
- Share feedback from the field to drive new offerings and the evolution of the Zeus product/experience
What We're Looking For:
- 4-6 years selling in a B2B environment with the responsibility for self-generated leads and territory management
- Experience selling into corporate accounts and managing the sales process
- History of hitting and exceeding sales quotas
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Strong time management skills
- Advanced computer skills, especially MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Google Suite, Sales Tools and Salesforce
- Strong prospecting and referral skills
- Hospitality/Service background, preferred
- Experience attending conferences/events to prospect for new accounts
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Ability to travel within your region, to conferences and headquarters (~20-40% Travel)
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- Equity package
- 20 days paid time off per year + sick days + all major holidays
- Catered daily lunches
- 401K with matching
- $200 credit towards headphones of your choice
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
Health & wellness
We provide comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
401(k) + matching
Save early for retirement. We offer a generous 401k plan with up to 4% matching.
Generous paid time off
Every Zeus employee gets 20 days of paid time off in addition to sick days, bereavement, and volunteering hours.
16 weeks of parental leave
We offer a 16 weeks paid and an additional 10 weeks unpaid parental leave.
Catered lunch everyday
Everyday we provide free and delicious lunches for everyone. Plus a fully stocked kitchen.
Parking & commuter pass
Commuting doesn’t have to suck. We provide everyone with a commuter pass or subsidy for parking.
Learning & development
To honor our team's commitment to personal growth, we provide education or certificate expense coverage to further their education.
All the gear you'll need
We provide everyone on the team with a new laptop computer, headphones of your choosing, and external monitors.
Zeus Living at a glance
Zeus Living focuses on Real Estate, Leisure, Rental Housing, Property Management, and Home Decor. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Washington, and Venice. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Zeus Living has raised $14M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.zeusliving.com/