The fastest, most flexible way to deploy and manage secure networks
Senior Product Manager
Please note: Position is fully remote! We encourage you to apply for this position if you feel you are match and in US Timezones!
"It just works!" is the response we often get when clients try ZeroTier for the first time. Our mission is to directly connect the world’s devices and enable a new era of decentralized computing.
ZeroTier is an app that is disrupting the networking industry by bringing a whole new level of ease and connectivity never seen before. With remote work being the new norm, we want to be the go-to solution to get teams online and productive.
We're looking for an empathetic Product Manager who's excited about networking to help us envision and build the future for ZeroTier. You'll work directly with a small team dedicated to seeing ZeroTier to success.
- Speak to and understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Design and drive the overall vision and product strategy to a coherent whole
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods
- Manage timelines and delivery schedules for product features
- Collaborate with a proactive and committed team to conceptualize, prototype, and ship product on a regular basis
- Measure ZeroTier's business metrics and define success criteria
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of Technical Product Management experience.
- Experience developing software or internet products and technologies to define technical product features.
- Experience leading teams with diverse backgrounds in a technical division/organization to execute on a shared vision.
- Master's degree in Science or Business.
- Product management experience with developer tools and/or networking systems
- Product experience with large-scale systems
- Development experience using various desktop and mobile app frameworks.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience with networking preferred
- Equity options available
- Position is remote, but PST time zone preferred.
- 100% Employer-paid Health Insurance - includes preventative dental care for adults
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited PTO