The fastest, most flexible way to deploy and manage secure networks
Developer Advocate$70k – $120k • 0.01% – 0.2%
Please note: Position is fully remote! We encourage you to apply for this position if you feel you are match and in US Timezones!
You will be the first employee dedicated to managing developer relations, and will set up customer support systems and procedures that allow us to scale. Your KPIs will be focused on improving customer experience and NPS scores. You'll be monitoring all customer touch points including our ticketing system, forums, chat and email. You'll work closely with the ZeroTier team to acquire the knowledge needed to get back to customers in a timely manner. As front line support you'll gain valuable insight into our customers that you'll need to effectively communicate to the team to help us shape the product roadmap. Developer relations are very important to us, as we want to learn and hear about all those interesting use cases out there!
- Experience with enterprise networking and/or systems administration
- Experience setting up systems and procedures to handle community management
- Ability to effectively teach and support end users with varying degrees of computing skills
- Ability to assess training needs and create documentation is necessary
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Enjoy speaking to groups or one on one
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Assertive in procedural enforcement
- Equity options available
- Position is remote, but PST time zone preferred.
- 100% Employer-paid Health Insurance - includes preventative dental care for adults
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited PTO