Social Threat Management
As a ZeroFOX Launch Consultant, you will be joining a team of highly skilled individuals working at the intersection of social media and cyber security. This position focuses on assuring customer success by providing platform optimization, customer training, platform implementation services, and advisory services. In this role, you will focus on working with our partners, mid-market customers and enterprise customers to deliver services both remotely via web and locally onsite depending on the scope of the engagement.
- Consistently deliver successful engagements which result in an informed customer that understands the benefits and value of the ZeroFOX Platform, has an optimized implementation tailored to their specific business needs and has been successfully transitioned from Sales to our Services and Customer Operations teams
- Work with sales and the customer to define individual customer requirements, engagement schedules and service execution milestones
- Build strong relationships with customers, partners, and team members
- Provide regular updates to both customers and ZeroFOX Leadership on project progress
- Provide remote or onsite training covering the ZeroFOX platform and threat analysis
- Deliver onboarding/implementation services and provide a smooth project transition to our Services and Customer Operations teams
- Script/tailor platform optimizations based on client requirements
- Assist the Director of Consulting in defining and/or enhancing service and methodologies based on lessons learned and feedback from customers
- Leverage knowledge from multiple domains to provide customers with comprehensive solutions
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Relevant, success-based experience in technical consulting / sales engineering, typically obtained in 3+ years
- Experience in leveraging data analysis products
- Experience connecting with groups using social media platforms
- Ability to travel for customer engagements
- Working knowledge of networking and enterprise systems
- Understanding of security domains (ex: malware, phishing, social engineering, threat analysis, steganography, etc.)
- Ability to author client ready documents and final reports
- Superior client relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of cloud system and hybrid cloud concepts
- Proficiency in making and delivering presentations
Do you have the right attitude?
- You’re comfortable with a quickly growing team
- You quickly adapt and recommend solutions as needed
- As a self-starter, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task
You’re used to producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines
Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security products.
Bragging Rights: The Forrester New Wave(™): Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, named ZeroFOX a Leader after a thorough evaluation of the top 14 vendors. Learn why Forrester says “ZeroFOX leads the pack in social media protection and digital risk analytics” and describes ZeroFOX as the “best for those that want actionable intelligence and rapid remediation.
Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
Benefits: Competitive compensation, paid time off, and other benefits available.
Coworking Space: Productive, dog-friendly workspace offering community lounges, private offices, and high-tech conference rooms.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careersatzerofoxdotcom to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFOX, the market leader in digital visibility and protection, safeguards modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using diverse data sources and artificial intelligence-based analysis, the ZeroFOX Platform identifies and remediates targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more. The patented ZeroFOX SaaS technology processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digital landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, Instagram, Pastebin, YouTube, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
ZeroFOX is an Equal Opportunity Employer