We make buying a home simple, clear, flexible, and transparent
Software Engineer, Growth$130k – $170k
ZeroDown is a new pathway to homeownership. We let customers choose the home of their dreams, move in and get up to five years to build towards a future down payment.
We're looking for a front end engineer to work with us on growth experiments - building best ways to communicate the value of ZeroDown to visitors, empowering them to become homeowners to working on the next iteration on the positioning, branding.
- Implement the features and user interfaces of ZeroDown
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- User acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven, and A/B experimentation
- Understanding of user acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven design, and A/B experimentation
- Be comfortable in a fast paced, iterative, experimental, and data driven environment
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Experience with React
ZeroDown at a glance
ZeroDown focuses on Real Estate, Technology, and Residential Real Estate. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Seattle, and Vancouver. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, ZeroDown has raised $136M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.