We make buying a home simple, clear, flexible, and transparent
Product Designer$130k – $170k
ZeroDown is a new pathway to homeownership. We let customers choose the home of their dreams, move in and get up to five years to build towards a future down payment.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the ZeroDown experience: from building best ways to communicate the value of ZeroDown to visitors, empowering them to become homeowners to working on the next product innovation. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the customer experience for ZeroDown. This position is full-time and based in San Francisco.
- Translate concepts into tangible and useful experiences for our customers
- Design intuitive and elegant end-to-end home buying processes and work-flows
- Contribute to high-level strategic design and product decisions
- Partner with the team to own end-to-end customer experience
- Communication experience
- Experience with front-end programming
- Have shipped product
- Be comfortable in a fast paced, iterative, experimental, and data driven environment
- Understanding of user acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven design, and A/B experimentation
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Have cross platform design experiences (web, mobile, emails)
- 1+ year of application design experience
- 1+ year of visual design experience
- 1+ year of interaction design experience
- 1+ year of strategic product thinking and vision experience
If interested, you should send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
ZeroDown at a glance
ZeroDown focuses on Real Estate, Technology, and Residential Real Estate. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Seattle, and Vancouver. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, ZeroDown has raised $136M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.