The better way to share, organize and collaborate on designs—built with developers in mind
Software Engineer, QA
As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
Maintaining a high-level of quality in our products is one of our top priorities. Our approach is to always empathize with our users to identify areas of improvement for their experience. As the first QA engineer in our product team, you will work closely with the product team to establish quality assurance processes and to build a testing infrastructure.
- Own the end-to-end testing operations that involves automation and manual testing (for cases not covered by automation)
- Be a quality champion: Educate the product team on QA and partner with them to maintain quality-driven product development culture
- Create test plans for new features and execute them to ensure test coverage
- Mentor engineering teams in quality and automation best practices
- Improve the testing infrastructure to enable engineering teams to increase automated test coverage
- Help engineering and support teams with triaging inbound bug reports
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve the QA process
- Help growing our QA team
- Knowledge of Zeplin and passion for the product
- Care for quality of user experience, as much as software quality
- 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with automating application tests
- Experience with automating API tests
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Strong problem solving ability
- Good understanding of product development lifecycle
- Clear and positive communication skills in written and spoken English
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 3 years, we’ve reached over 3.5 million users from thousands of product teams, including Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco, Istanbul and London, UK.
Zeplin started at one small piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.
Zeplin at a glance
Zeplin focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Product Design, Design, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, London, and Istanbul. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Zeplin has raised $1.354M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015.