The better way to share, organize and collaborate on designs—built with developers in mind
Enterprise Customer Success Advocate
As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
How we interact with our users is very important to us, and we work hard to get customers in the door and onboarded successfully. Your role as Customer Success Advocate will help keep that momentum going.
- Build relationships with users and design & development leaders as a trusted advisor.
- Drive feature adoption through working sessions, demos, curated beta programs and workshops.
- Help teams deﬁne and document design to developer handoff process.
- Uncover growth opportunities.
- Run onboarding sessions for new teams, tips & tricks and product roadmap sessions.
- Participate in and actively contribute to executive business reviews and case studies.
- Collect feedback and collaborate with product and support teams; escalate support issues.
- Monitor health and usage of multiple features across book of business.
- Monitor and work on renewals.
- 5+ years prior relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Zeplin and passion for the product
- Clear and positive communication and collaboration skills in written and spoken English
- Strong problem- solving ability, seeking help from teammates to accomplish goals
Preferred Previous Experience
- Prior experience at a management consulting firm and/or large company
- Prior experience working with product teams
- Prior experience working at a startup
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 3 years, we’ve reached over 2 million users from thousands of product teams, including Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco, Istanbul and London, UK.
Zeplin started at one small piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.
Zeplin at a glance
Zeplin focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Product Design, Design, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, London, and Istanbul. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Zeplin has raised $1.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015.