The better way to share, organize and collaborate on designs—built with developers in mind
As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
We care deeply about how we interact with our users, all the way from our onboarding process to sales. Big hugs to our community, as they’re the key factor to Zeplin’s growth! As the first Content Strategist at Zeplin, you will create meaningful content to engage existing and future Zeplin users.
- Create copy that is informative, engaging, audience appropriate and strategically delivered
- Own and implement content strategy by refining Zeplin's voice and tone, and ensuring consistency across all verticals
- Drive growth and engagement with users by creating compelling content through website, blog, white papers, and sales materials
- Work closely with Zeplin Crews to thoroughly understand the product and user insights, and how to best communicate to our audiences while streamlining the brand voice across the organization
- Shape product experience and contribute to UX by creating useful, meaningful text copy to help users within the product, as well as writing documentation, how-to articles, etc.
- Assist product support crew by creating copy for error messages, release notes, etc.
- Knowledge of Zeplin and passion for the product
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS products, creating creative multi-channel content to engage audiences
- Data driven experience in product writing with measurable impact
- Ability to work in a fast environment creating content for frequent product release schedules
- Care for quality of user experience, as much as quality of writing
- Experience using design thinking (critique, user journeys, personas) to improve or validate your work
- Experience creating infographics and content utilizing data
- Proficiency in design tools (Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar)
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 3 years, we’ve reached over 2 million users from thousands of product teams, including Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco, Istanbul and London, UK.
Zeplin started at one small piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.
Zeplin at a glance
Zeplin focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Product Design, Design, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, London, and Istanbul. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Zeplin has raised $1.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015.