The better way to share, organize and collaborate on designs—built with developers in mind
As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
We care about everything we do from our product development process to bookkeeping at Zeplin. We know that it’s important to have best practices in place in our day-to-day operations.
As our first Finance Manager, you’ll be working in various areas including but not limited to Accounts Payables and Receivables, Collections, Benefits, Reimbursements and Corporate Tax. You will get a chance to collaborate with all teams at Zeplin and help improve our full cycle financial processes.
- Manage the performance of all accounting transactions
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Process monthly payroll including benefits administration
- Ensure accurate billing and support collection efforts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customer procurement and finance teams
- Ensure timely payments of invoices and bills
- Complete supplier documentation and manage vendor procurement portals
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Minimum of 3 years of Finance or Accounting Manager experience
- Software/SaaS industry background
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Finance, Economics or Accounting)
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Clear and positive communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience with financial systems and services
- Experience with implementation of financial planning tools
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 3 years, we’ve reached over 2 million users from thousands of product teams, including Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco, Istanbul and London, UK.
Zeplin started at one small piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.
Zeplin at a glance
Zeplin focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Product Design, Design, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, London, and Istanbul. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Zeplin has raised $1.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015.