Small Business Insurance Made Easy
Commercial Insurance Team Lead, Renewals, RIBO
Zensurance is focused on building a market leading insurance platform that helps small and medium sized businesses manage their business risks. This task requires us to engineer from scratch a customer-centric organization and product. We are boldly going where no insurance broker has gone before!
We are looking for a Team Lead, Renewal Team to join the leadership team and to further develop our renewal team. The Team Lead would work with our Director, Customer Experience to enhance the processes and customer experience. Coaching the renewal team and developing their skills is a large aspect of the day to day. Customer-centricity is at the core of this position, seeking every opportunity to advocate for the customer and deliver maximum value to the business. This role will report into the Director, Customer Experience and is a leadership role that includes direct front line reports.
- *Leadership: *
- Must continue to learn and inspire others to continue to learn as well.
- Should build up others and inspire their colleagues to do things that are more challenging than what they might think they are capable of.
- Will be accountable for managing and driving performance to exceed company targets, by conducting team meetings and impactful performance plans to elevate results.
- Must perform one-on-one meetings with each of their direct reports and work to discover action items to help them improve.
- Actively shadow team members and coach them to lift their performance to achieve desired levels.
Assist in the onboarding and training of new talent and to set them up for success.
Advocate for internal process improvements to create efficiencies to remove manual hurdles across the team.
Map out and make improvements to the customer journey to elevate customer satisfaction as measured through our Net Promoter Score.
Identify and coach staff to create cross-sell opportunities
Your ideal qualifications:
- RIBO license required
- 3-5 years commercial lines experience
- Persistence and agility to meet set targets consistently
- 1-3 years of experience in a supervisory or management role an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention for detail and demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple clients at a time
Perks we offer at Zensurance:
· Opportunity to work for Canada’s fastest growing insurtech start up
· Contemporary office downtown TO, 1 minute from Osgoode Station and 7 minutes from Union Station
· Flexible work environment / work from home arrangements available to everyone
· Modern technology - laptops provided to all staff
· Comprehensive, flexible health and dental plans to suit all lifestyles
· Weekly Friday company-wide meetings in our comfortable #zenden with beverages and great snacks
· Build next level relationships with your peers through scheduled companywide team building events
· Be a part of something special, we are confident you won’t find any other insurance company like us :)
Who we are. What we're building.
Business is hard work, insurance doesn’t have to be!
At Zensurance we believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
We are passionate about providing business owners with the best insurance solutions at great rates through an online and easy to use platform.
Our secret sauce is all about our culture. Here at Zensurance our culture is built on three core values that we live and breathe everyday, they are:
INSPIRE: We put people first and empower them to be the best they can be.
INVENT: We take an innovative approach to creating straightforward solutions for our customers.
DELIVER: We set ambitious goals and hold ourselves accountable to achieving them.
If reading all that piqued your interest, drop us a line and let us know why you would be a great fit for us. Whether it be through a resume - or something else you think is better - send us what you believe will impress us. Show us your creative process - how you think and solve problems!
True to its Canadian values, Zensurance celebrates diversity in its workforce structure and encourages applications from all backgrounds.