Small Business Insurance Made Easy
New Business, Professional Lines
Zensurance is focused on building a market leading insurance platform that helps small and medium sized businesses manage their business risks. This task requires us to engineer from scratch a customer-centric organization and product. We are boldly going where no insurance broker has gone before!
At Zensurance, we pride ourselves in the seamless customer experience we strive to deliver daily. We are looking for a service oriented, New Business Associate to join our growing Professional Lines team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a client- centered sales professional, who holds themselves to the highest standards and aligns their success with that of the customer.
Note: There is no cold calling or prospecting required!
- Handle Professional Lines (E&O) insurance leads provided to you by Zensurance
- Assess the needs of potential clients to advise on coverage requirements
- Persistently engage leads to convert requests for insurance into customers
- Offer continuous support from quote to bind to deliver a seamless client experience in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our Professional Lines products and help clients with any questions
- Recommend operational improvements in our processes to help further improve overall customer experience
Your ideal qualifications:
- RIBO licence required
- 1-2 years experience within an insurance sales role
- Experience in Professional Lines (E&O) preferred
- Passion for Sales and Customer support
- Persistence and agility to meet set targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Attention for detail and demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple clients at a time
Perks we offer at Zensurance:
· Opportunity to work for Canada’s fastest growing insurtech start up
· Contemporary office downtown TO, 1 minute from Osgoode Station and 7 minutes from Union Station
· Flexible work environment / work from home arrangements available to everyone
· Modern technology - laptops provided to all staff
· Comprehensive, flexible health and dental plans to suit all lifestyles
· Weekly Friday company-wide meetings in our comfortable #zenden with beverages and great snacks
· Build next level relationships with your peers through scheduled companywide team building events
· Be a part of something special, we are confident you won’t find any other insurance company like us :)
Who we are. What we're building.
Business is hard work, insurance doesn’t have to be!
At Zensurance we believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
We are passionate about providing business owners with the best insurance solutions at great rates through an online and easy to use platform.
Our secret sauce is all about our culture. Here at Zensurance our culture is built on three core values that we live and breathe everyday, they are:
INSPIRE: We put people first and empower them to be the best they can be.
INVENT: We take an innovative approach to creating straightforward solutions for our customers.
DELIVER: We set ambitious goals and hold ourselves accountable to achieving them.
If reading all that piqued your interest, drop us a line and let us know why you would be a great fit for us. Whether it be through a resume - or something else you think is better - send us what you believe will impress us. Show us your creative process - how you think and solve problems!
True to its Canadian values, Zensurance celebrates diversity in its workforce structure and encourages applications from all backgrounds.
Zensurance at a glance
Zensurance focuses on Small and Medium Businesses, Insurance, and Property And Casualty Insurance Companies. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Zensurance has raised $1.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.