AI powered visual sensors
Senior Fullstack Developer$70k – $100k • 0.1% – 0.3%
On our first day, we'd love for you to have:
Excellent at one or more server-side technologies (preferred Node.js, or Go)
- Hands-on API design and implementation with RESTful or GraphQL
- Experience in CI/CD practices including unit testing, automation testing, data migration, code quality, performance, and integration/systems testing
- Keen interest in open source and learning new technologies
- Understanding how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
- Experienced with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, highly scalable applications, and application security.
- A strong portfolio of work that you can demonstrate and talk about in detail (this can be from your day job, side-projects or open source)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Know your way around GCP/AWS and other cloud services
- Distilling complex machine learning and data science models and turning them into elegant interface that doesn’t require the user to have a PhD to understand.
Zensors at a glance
Zensors focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Sensors, Internet of Things, and User Interface Design. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Pittsburgh. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.zensors.com