Streamlined HR services
SMB Account Manager
You're the tip of the spear for the Zenefits sales machine. You'll work closely with Marketing to help manage a variety of lead channels to close deals. Account Managers are known to be hungry learners, proactively expanding their product and industry knowledge while owning revenue for the business. They are compassionate listeners and compelling storytellers who know how bridge Zenefits with the priorities of their prospects.
What You'll Do:
- Nurture and qualify inbound leads to set quality opportunities that you maintain full ownership of (no passing your deals over to someone else!)
- Drive Zenefits revenue growth through your pipeline (100% inbound) with a focus on managing an end-to-end sales cycle
- Educate prospects on Zenefits' People Ops solutions in new creative ways
- Work closely with Marketing and Product to help support the entire Growth team
What You'll Bring
- Ownership: You take pride in driving team-wide initiatives and maximizing your role's impact on your organization
- Collaboration: Team-wide success, in however your team defines that, is a source of motivation for you. Your team is your tribe.
- Humility: You are hungry to refine your skills and learn more from your colleagues. You see the potential in everyone to contribute to your growth, both personally and professionally.
- 1+ years of sales experience in a closing role
- Proficiency CRM/prospecting tools, preferably Salesforce.com and Outreach.io, as well as Google Applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in B2B and/or SaaS is a huge plus!
At Zenefits, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%— the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That’s why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re leveling the playing field for everyone. We’re proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, how you think or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.
Comprehensive health and commuter benefits packages
Health Care packages
Fsa and hsa savings accounts
An un-known amount contributed
Some positions salary grade can be negotiated
Catered daily lunches
Endless supply of snacks
Centrally located office with panoramic views
A view from high rise
Discounts on gym memberships and more!
Possible discount at certain locations.
Zenefits at a glance
Zenefits focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Human Resources, Software, and Health and Insurance. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Bengaluru, and Tempe. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Zenefits has raised $583.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2015 at a valuation of $4.5B.