Incident Management System for SRE, DevOps, ITOps and Support
Technical Evangelist/Technical Content Writer₹6L – ₹10L • No equity
We are looking for storytellers with a flair for technical writing, who would like to be part of our startup, Zenduty, a profiltable, fast-growing, VC-backed, end-to-end incident management platform for site reliability engineering, DevOps and ITOps teams.
Click on the apply button if you are/have:
• Excellent English writing skills
• Impeccable spelling and grammar
• A good understanding of consumer demands in this segment or the ability to understand it through research and knowledge share
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills
• Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices. The writing should include best practices in search optimization. We will be relying on your expertise in this area.
• We’re seeking technical but easy-to-understand writing that communicates our value props and USPs. We want to make sure that the content is inclusive of everyone in the industry.
You also have:
• Strong communication skills
• A social presence in social media like personal blogs, webcasts, Twitter, Facebook etc.
You will get brownie points if you have:
• Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
• Has an active blog or articles under his/her name online
• Experience with HTML, CSS
• Experience with screencasting software like Camtasia, Captivate Screenflow etc.
• Experience with any programming language, preferably Python
• Experience with video editing tools like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut
• Knowledge of Music theory
• Proficiency in foosball or any other indoor games
• You will get a competitive salary
• You will get flexible work hours
• You will get the systems and accessories of your choice
• We party every Friday night and when we reach important milestones
• We will cover your expenses for attending developer events and conferences
• You will get to network with industry experts and tech investors
• You will get half a workday every week to work on your own pet projects and we’ll pay for your server costs.
Zenduty at a glance
Zenduty focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Artificial Intelligence, and Infrastructure Monitoring. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.zenduty.com