Full Stack Developer (3+ Years)₹10L – ₹15L
1. Enhancement of modern data pipelines based on technologies we use like Kafka and Druid.
2. Development of advanced frameworks on top of Django for implementing IoT frameworks like Scheduling and Device Management.
3. Working on achieving a Service Oriented Architecture with modern technologies like Kubernetes and standard protocols like GraphQL, service meshes, etc.
4. Designing scalable practices for both services and databases based on sharding, redundancy, backup, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a top-tier institute or equivalent practical experience.
2. 3+ years of experience in building web apps in Django with a focus on architecture and maintainability.
3. Proficient in various databases technologies (across SQL like PostgresqlDB, NoSQL like MongoDB, and in-memory like Redis) and with exposure on the scalability of such backends.
4. Strong exposure in defining services and ability to contribute towards the stack architecture.
5. Ability to identify bottlenecks and improve performance in a distributed services environment.
6. Knowledge of DVCS like Git etc. is required.
7. Capability and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
It is an added bonus for the applicants to have:
1. Bachelor’s degree from IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
3. Experience of working on data pipeline technologies like Kafka, Druid, Hadoop, and other Apache Data ecosystem projects.
Group mediclaim & personal accident coverage
Group mediclaim coverage upto INR 3 lac-employee, spouse and kids upto 2. Personal accident coverage upto INR 5 lac. This is over and above CTC.
Gratuity are over and above CTC
Only for select employees based on performance and tenure
Celebrate Quarterly milestones together over drinks.
Get to showcase your exciting work to the office. Employee of the month and tenure based awards.