Sr. Embedded Application Engineer₹10L – ₹14L
About the Job
Zenatix is looking for a passionate senior (4+ years experience) embedded systems engineer who would be working closely with the CTO and driving the efforts around enhancing the low power wireless mesh application that powers Zenatix IoT embedded applications. This position will provide good exposure to field problems that arise when deployment happens at scale, new wireless mesh communication protocols like OpenThread as well as working with new RTOS like Zephyr.com along with your latest resume.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Conceptualize, enhance and produce the low power wireless mesh application powering the battery-powered end nodes for IoT.
2. Develop algorithms and test cases for new IoT sensors and rugged wireless connectivity, while reducing the overall power consumption.
3. PCB design, together with third-party vendors, for extending the functionality of existing hardware for new sensors.
4. Own up the existing firmware application logic, together with other junior people in the team, to further enhance its ruggedness.
5. Be hands-on with a passion to quickly deliver new outcomes. Set aggressive timelines and work within a small dedicated team as well as with external teams (software/product) to ensure that timelines are met
6. Debug problems as they arise during verification and validation.
7. In the house as well as field testing of application code. 8. Document all firmware designs including design specification, bug tracking, and version control.
Qualifications and Experience:
Applicants must have
1. Bachelors/Masters degree in CS/ECE from a top-tier institute or equivalent practical experience.
2. Good understanding of Wireless Mesh with at least 3+ years of experience in working in one of the Zigbee/BLE/IPv6 protocol.
3. Experience of working in small teams yet delivering wireless mesh products/solutions that have been deployed at scale (at least 5k+)
4. Strong programming skills with proficiency in Embedded C/C++ development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environments
5. Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
6. Capability and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
It is an added bonus for the applicants to have:
● Good Python programming skills
● Prior experience in 1-2 layer PCB design (production level)
● Working exposure to FreeRTOS/ZephyrOS
Compensation and Location The position is based in Gurgaon. Compensation will be at par with industry standards.
IoT is often termed as the next Industrial Revolution. Cofounded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA, Zenatix is currently developing technologies, across the IoT stack, exploiting several open source projects, many of which have a large community backing and are still evolving (e.g. Kubernetes, Druid, InfluxDB, HawkBit)
Being a start-up, Zenatix offers a challenging fast-paced environment wherein you are pushed every day to deliver a little better than the day before, opportunities to step out of comfort zone and tinker with your creative and innovative side and host of responsibilities.
Work for us is not a chore. It’s an opportunity to utilise and develop our skills; to help us overcome our egocentricity by working with other very smart people for a common objective; and to do our small bit for the sustainable future we are passing on to our next generations.
More information about the company and its team is available at zenatix.com
Group mediclaim & personal accident coverage
Group mediclaim coverage upto INR 3 lac-employee, spouse and kids upto 2. Personal accident coverage upto INR 5 lac. This is over and above CTC.
Gratuity are over and above CTC
Only for select employees based on performance and tenure
Celebrate Quarterly milestones together over drinks.
Get to showcase your exciting work to the office. Employee of the month and tenure based awards.