Online marketplace connecting schools with supply teachers
Full-Stack Developer - React and Ruby£35k – £55k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Looking to make a difference?
This is your chance to join a tech startup on the ground floor. As an early employee you will play a significant role in the development of the company and have the opportunity for rapid career progression and learning.
What we’re looking for?
● Experience with ReactJS and good understanding of API’s is a plus
● Experience using memory-data stores such as Redis and background workers such as Sidekiq
● Strong bias to test-driven development & automation as well as experience with Git or other similar version control systems
● Knowledge of deploying to and managing cloud environments like Heroku is a plus
● Top performer that wants to be part of a high-performing, motivated team
● Growth mindset - passion for growing your skills as a developer
● Passion for the education sector and commitment to the company’s success
What’s in it for you?
● Competitive compensation
● Share in the company’s success - significant stock options
● 25 days paid holiday
● Beautiful, newly-built offices in central London
● Ambitious, high-impact mission to dedicate your time to with a tight-knight, fun-loving team
Zen Educate at a glance
Zen Educate focuses on Education and Online Marketplaces. Their company has offices in London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Zen Educate has raised $10.85M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.