Zello provides a push-to-talk solution that connects workers, teams and communities
Zello is the leading push-to-talk voice messaging app for communities, teams, and businesses worldwide. Millions of Zello users communicate in real-time over any wireless or data network to share updates, connect in emergencies, and solve problems. Founded in 2012 and recognized as one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, Zello is privately-held and profitable. Current customers include Honda, Restoration Hardware, Starwood/Marriott, and YRC Freight. To try Zello for free, visit zello.com/try
As the sole graphic designer of the marketing team, you will dazzle your teammates with a broad spectrum of sharp-looking marketing deliverables, from web pages to sales collateral brochures, from email header images to social media post photography, and from slide decks to booth decors (when that’s a thing again anyways).
In six months you will
- Be able to produce a variety of strong, on-brand assets efficiently and authoritatively
- Be intimately familiar with the marketing portfolio of creative assets, with a strong sense of what needs to be done to elevate it
What You’ll Do
- Design all marketing creative assets and manage the company’s creative portfolio
- Decide when to produce new, recycle/redesign, and sunset stale assets
- Produce assets for emails, blogs, social publishing, paid media, etc
- Produce “print” assets like brochures, guides, one-pagers, fact sheets, etc
- Use a collaborative and iterative process with fast early digital mockups, and production-ready designs, inviting feedback at all stages
- Use Sketch and the Creative Suite to leverage the existing creative asset base
- Use Asana to manage the flow of information
What You Bring
- 2+ years of in-house experience, producing B2B marketing materials
- Experience in any one of these verticals: transportation, logistics, or construction
- Experience working as a frontline worker
- Familiarity with the Creative Suite, Sketch, Wordpress, and basic CSS/HTML
- You take ownership and initiative with a record of delivering work quickly
- Creativity paired with practical thinking
- Attention to detail and love of good design
- Bonus Points if you have experience with illustration and video production
The Graphic Designer salary can range from $50k - $70k annually with a full benefits package.
Zello offers top benefits including 100% employer-paid employee health insurance, dental and vision, a 401(k) with company match and no vesting requirement, stock options, unlimited PTO and sabbatical leave, allowances for technology and personal development, and a bunch of other perks.
Zello is a small group of individuals whose mission is to bring people together using voice. We believe diverse skills, abilities, viewpoints, and backgrounds make for a better product, better problem-solving and a better work environment.
100% paid health, dental, and vision plans
401k with 4% company match
Generous equity grants
Unlimited time off
Wednesday team lunches
Gym membership reimbursement
Yearly allowance for professional development
Zello at a glance
Zello focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Communications Software, and Collaboration Software. Their company has offices in Austin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.