Digital Home Insurance Marketplace
DevOps Engineer (Mid-Level)$105k – $120k
Young Alfred is building the Stripe/Plaid for insurance. We are venture-backed by Gradient Ventures (Google's AI Fund). Opportunity to get in early on a fast-growing Series A startup attacking a $278B industry. We have fun - work hard, play hard. Results-based culture. Come help us build something special!
Recent company feature in the WSJ: https://www.wsj.com/articles/insurance-startup-young-alfred-raises-10-million-in-early-stage-funding-11572003000
• 3+ years of professional experience automating CI/CD pipelines to production environment.
• Demonstrated experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS)
• Well versed with scripting languages such as Shell and Python
• Experience with CI tools such as AWS Code Pipelines or Jenkins
• Experience with microservice schedulers such as ECS or Kubernetes
• Experience with Cloud Formation or Terraform
• Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as New Relic, Splunk, CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana or ELK
• Experience working in an Agile/Lean environment.
• Open to learning new technologies with a passion for system design principles and code quality
• Ability to understand customer requirements and efficiently translate it to the code
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good writing and verbal communication skills.
Compensation package base + equity.
At your service,
Young Alfred at a glance
Young Alfred focuses on Insurance Companies, Smart Home, Property And Casualty Insurance Companies, and Insurtech. Their company has offices in New York City and Philadelphia. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.