Digital Home Insurance Marketplace
Senior Frontend Engineer$130k – $160k
Young Alfred is building the stripe/plaid for insurance. We are venture backed by Gradient Ventures (Google's AI Fund). Opportunity to get in early on a fast growing Series A startup attacking a $278B industry. We have fun - work hard, play hard. Results-based culture. Come help us build something special!
Recent company feature in the WSJ: https://www.wsj.com/articles/insurance-startup-young-alfred-raises-10-million-in-early-stage-funding-11572003000
- Mastery of ES6, HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong experience building modern, responsive UIs using React, Redux
- Working experience with Node.js, Webpack, Babel, or similar tools.
- Hands-on experience working with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with REST and GraphQL
- Open to learn new technologies.
- Have passion for the quality including user experience, and web design principles and code quality
- Self starter with experience working in Agile/Lean environment and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and efficiently translate it to the code
- Strong leadership and verbal communication skills.
Compensation package base + equity.
At your service,
Young Alfred at a glance
Young Alfred focuses on Insurance Companies, Smart Home, Property And Casualty Insurance Companies, and Insurtech. Their company has offices in New York City and Philadelphia. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.