Remodeling Real Estate Finance With AI
Marketing Manager$100k – $125k
YouLand supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, YouLand has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2017, we have funded over $100 million dollars worth of loans across 100+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, YouLand has raised $50MM in capital, has grown to a team of over 10. YouLand is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
This role will lead our email marketing efforts within the organization to develop best-in-class email strategies and continuously enhance our email campaigns to drive growth, activation, and increase customer loyalty. This role will be responsible for planning, executing, analyzing and optimizing email campaigns. The ideal candidate has a data-driven analytical mindset, a passion for understanding the user journey, and has worked on complex lifecycle and nurture programs.
- Manage end-to-end execution of email campaigns, developing strategy, building, managing, analyzing, and optimizing email campaigns.
- Identify and implement innovative messaging to drive conversions at scale.
- Ability to manage, communicate, and collaborate cross-functionally with other teams such as the Design, Product, Sales Operations, Sales, and Data teams.
- Regularly report on campaign performance and overall channel performance to communicate email impact.
- Implement and manage a process of iterative A/B testing to improve key email metrics.
- Understand the lifecycle and segments of our potential customers, and utilize our customer database to create sophisticated email segmentation strategies.
- Drive continuous improvement across email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, and conversion rates.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices, CAN-SPAM, and data privacy policies.
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience
- Hands on experience with email marketing / automation software such as Marketo
- Experience working with top of funnel and lead nurture campaigns
- Passion for email marketing, and tracking best practices, industry trends, and testing the newest strategies
- When working with colleagues, you always stand up for your point of view respectfully and gracefully
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with effective interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated history of being a high energy, team player that works well under pressure, with the desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed when resources are constrained
YouLand at a glance
YouLand focuses on Real Estate Technology and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, YouLand has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.
You can view their website at http://youland.com