Remodeling Real Estate Finance With AI
Senior Loan Originator$200k – $280k • 0.25% – 0.75%
YouLand is looking for a proactive, self-motivated individual with strong sales experience to represent the company as a Senior Loan Originator. The Account Executive is in charge of developing prospective accounts, maintaining loan production from active accounts, and identifying and soliciting prospective accounts within their defined territory. Additionally, this position provides a high level of service and training for current and prospective accounts.
1. Maintain and develop new broker/borrower/developer relationships for the purpose of having said brokers/borrowers/developers submit mortgage financing requests for new first liens and refinance transactions to the company for approval and closing.
2. Participate in all marketing of the company through mailings, advertisements, networking meetings, educational seminars and other business development.
3. Maximize the company’s profitability through appropriate training on pricing of new loan originations, fee income, and selling of all company products and services.
4. Communicating with brokers/borrower/developer during the processing, underwriting, documenting and closing phase of the loan to ensure a smooth transaction and repeat business
5. Support the company’s strong relationship banking culture through on-going customer contact, quality customer service, and superior product knowledge.
6. Assist in establishing priorities for team personnel in the daily handling and monitoring of loan transaction in the pipeline.
7. Performs other duties and/or mortgage related tasks as assigned by management.
8. The employee shall work well under pressure, meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines and shall at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisor.
1. 5+ years Mortgage Origination experience with a track record of generating real estate loans $30M+ preferred.
2. Mortgage/financial services experience with a working knowledge of conventional, government, conforming, and non-conforming real estate lending guidelines.
3. Strong analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written.
4. Aptitude to prioritize multiple projects, ensuring all deadlines are met even with an adjustment to sudden changes.
5. Ability to prepare presentations, write reports, business correspondence and homeownership materials.
6. Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
7. Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) along with experience in automated loan origination systems.
8 .Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
Job Type: Full time
YouLand at a glance
YouLand focuses on Real Estate Technology and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, YouLand has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.
You can view their website at http://youland.com