Building a new digital bank in Asia
Senior Mobile Developer (Android)$39k – $69k
We are an international team of seasoned professionals and entrepreneurs with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and across Asia. Being one of the first in the region, we are partnering with one of the largest regional players (millions of existing users) to launch our product in the coming months.
We look for technologists and engineers that demonstrate curiosity and creativity in problem solving and in return we offer access to new and novel technology in an environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries. The ideal candidate for this Senior Mobile Developer position is someone who exhibits strong passion for perfecting the mobile design with our UX team, as well as demonstrated ability to work with server-side / backend developers.
- Design and build next-generation financial mobile applications for Android platforms
- Understand how to consume data from middleware and 3rd party APIs
Be able to create smooth mobile user interfaces based on UX designs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a fast and iterative development process
- Unit-test the code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general product reliability
- Implement low-level phone specific functionality for app features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance and optimization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new available technologies to maximize product development efficiency
- Build, Unit Test, Private Beta Test and Submit/Deploy to the Google Play Store
- Mobile application security knowledge would be an advantage
- 3+ years proven track record in developing highly polished and feature rich mobile applications (please show us your product)
- Experience with web service protocols, security, data formats (e.g. REST, OAuth, JSON, etc.)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated testing tools/frameworks
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines, manage multiple and changing priorities.
- A true passion for entrepreneurship and changing the status quo. A never-ending desire to grow and learn
What We Offer:
- While receiving a highly competitive remuneration, we offer you the opportunity to lead and work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- Meal allowance
- Freeflow of snacks and drinks
- Weekly sports night, card games and table tennis breaks
- Medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to email@example.com quoting Senior Mobile Developer in the subject header.
Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
YouTrip (www.you.co) at a glance
YouTrip (www.you.co) focuses on Mobile, Financial Services, Information Technology, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.you.co